thecaffeinator asked: James help help help I'm starting to get a bunch of your followers and they probably all listen to smarter music than I do and I can't even fix the theme on my blog, how do I keep them entertained without revealing my complete incompetence at tumblring and should I take more pictures of myself plz respond
Eddie is a flawless tumblr-er. Tips for eddie: Be an enigmatic indie heartthrob like me and all them lady followers will love you. that’s it.
I'm going to start a Modest Mouse cover band.
The only thing we’re ever going to do is cover their first album and call it: This is a Long Drive For Someone With Nothing Buy ‘This Is A Long Drive for Someone With Nothing To Think About’ To Think About All the awards please.
Mom: The Dick Van Dyke show is basically like 30 Rock. It's about him being a comedy writer for Allen... what's his name
Me: PARSONS PROJECT
Anonymous asked: do you and angie have a good relationship? is it still passionate after all this time?
teamzissouintern-deactivated201 asked: i think yr SO cute but u would NVRRRR go 4 sum1 like me sighhhhhhh ~anon~
I think that might be the only time I’ve ever gotten anonymous messages that weren’t one of those quiz things or Angelica pretending to hate me.
Anonymous asked: do you REALLY love cookies!?
Anonymous asked: when was the last time you had sex?
Anonymous asked: how are you?
Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of my favorite...
To celebrate, it’s 20% off all the records (new and used) if you can recite a secret password in french. The password is J’AIME LES GALETTES. Which means “I love cookies” This store is the best.
I went with Angie to Urban Outfitters because she wanted to do some shopping. It wasn’t look before Bearwave and Sevverin joined us because they had asked where we were. Angie went to try on some clothes, so I just hung out in the store with Jake and Sarah. A James Blake song started to play, so we started talking about dubstep. I mentioned the thing James Blake said about american dubstep...
Anonymous asked: marry me
I did that joke in Alabama, three rednecks met me after the show and said...– Bill Hicks
Hey guys I’ve got this great idea. What if we all try our hardest to forget that brotips.tumblr.com ever existed? I think the world would be a better place.
Listening to Have One on Me for the first time in the better part of a year. Somehow, I feel like it’s gotten better in that time. Aged like wine. or something.
clarissime: ….17% how. see james! you’re even higher up there thank fuckyeahgirlssf, and i like chris owens a lot! best awkward dancer on the internet. Yeah! I apparently have 35% of someone else’s. WHAT NOW, ANGELICA. YOU ONLY HAVE 4% HAHA.
aaaand the cycle of people liking that video starts all over again.
Dear 24thoughtspersecond, This was posted in March, and was when I claimed my title as most awkward dancer on the internet. To anyone that has yet to see it, enjoy. Come watch me embarrass myself.
I think I still hold my title as “best awkward dancer on the internet”
clarissime replied to your photo: Check it out, I did this again. If I forgot any… i just going to laugh for a second. you spelled my name wrong AGAIN LOLLL Ladies and gentlemen, I’m an idiot.
Air guitar to Titus Andronicus for the next hour? Air guitar to Titus Andronicus for the next hour.
Anonymous asked: ALL OF DEM
Scratch that last post, someone told me to just do...
Hold off on your questions.
*unholy monster sounds*
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define: Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?